Monday, May 4, 2009

Lecture Slide

The image of this slide, rather than its concept or idea related well to a component of my design, that is the contrast between black and white. This slide shows a sucessful use of colour to highlight the images and contrast the black and white. I aim to do this in my UT environment using coloured lighting to contrast the black and white of the materials have used, I will be doing this to help highlight features, as is done in this slide and also to create similarities and differences with in and between the spaces as this related to Alfred Noble's quotes "One can state without exageration, that the observation of and the search for similarities and differences are the basis of all human knowledge." which I am using as the basis for my axonometric and design of one of the laboratories.

No comments:

Post a Comment